Monday, January 25, 2016

Christmas Came and Went!

Love punch art!
 I finally got over all my ailments and feel human again. Russ and I got the flu/cold and thought we would never get over it. I feel like blogging again and doing my papercrafts again, too.
  This is a card I made for Christmas for a friend. I love doing punch art even though it is alot of work. I used SU's word window punch for the mouths and I have a die cut that looks like a book. Too cute, don't you think?
Christmas tag for dinner setting
  I found this idea for a Christmas table setting on Pinterest. You use a candy cane tied to a bit of green and then add the tag. I loved using my papercrafting tools to make it look festive.
  We came back from Disney in October. I worked on an envelope mini album to give to Jillian who went with us. She is a good friend to my niece, Emma. They had a great time , so they told me. We had a ball.
The album was wicked fun to make. You can use your scrap paper to cover the inside pages. I made some pockets and flaps to get more pictures in it. You trim the outside edges of the envelopes to make a pocket where you can put photo mats inside.

The cover of the envelope album


  I love making these mini albums because they work up so quickly and are easy to do. You just take the envelope flap and feed it inside the next envelope. There are tutorials on Pinterest all over the place on how to make these mini albums.That's where I found the directions on how to do this one.
An upper flap
A belly band
I thought Jillian would like to put her own
pictures in her album. That is half the fun of
doing an album.

 I am finishing up another envelope album  that
will be done in no time. I will post pictures of
that one when I am done. I am putting the pictures
in because I am giving it away. I had to put a clasp
on this one because it is too thick to close
nicely like this Mickey one does.

Yummy!

The back with Mickey die cut
 Finally, I wanted to post a picture of the
peanut butter balls I made for Christmas
Inside the mini album
this year.I really loved how they came out.
Again the recipe is on my board on Pinterest.
They tasted great and looked great. I will be making
these again.

I hope spring is around the corner soon. And we
didn't even get the snow that everybody else
got . Thank goodness.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting Ready!!

    I have been getting ready for an upcoming craft fair at USM on April 22nd. My sisters and I are excited about doing a spring fair. We di...