Friday, March 21, 2014

March Fun!!

Having fun working on the albums....
   I have had alot of fun this March with projects and birthday surprises... My sister's fiance, Lenny, has a birthday in March. We all got together to surprise him with a luncheon. Adrianne wanted to make a 6 x 6 album for him. Lenny's daughter, Kate, came along for the surprise; plus she wanted to learn how to make these albums, too. We had a ball. They worked extremely hard at finishing them in a half-day. Wow.. we were tired at the end.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   The albums came out great. I loved the paper collections the girls had purchased for

Fun!!

Using magnets for closures...
Surprise!!!
 their albums. It makes it so much easier to choose the designer paper because it all coordinates. I highly recommend doing this for your albums. We use coupons at Michael's or A.C. Moore to cut down on the cost of making the album.
Wicked fun....down on the cost of making the a
The cake was yummy...

Great page... 


 We had great fun with everyone enjoying the food and all. I made crockpot  lasagna. It was so easy  I found the recipe on Pinterest. That seems to be my "cookbook" lately. Love how it came out.

This was yummy, too.
  I finished a mini..mini... album project or they can be cards, that my sister, Rochelle, showed me how to do. She found it on Pinterest and did some of her own . Check out her blog: Creative Corner Studio Blog for more pics of her mini- paper bag albums/cards. Too cute!      Creative Corner Studio

Inside pocket

Cover: I used Graphic 45 Bird Song paper

Little booklet for pics or message

The open end of bad holds a photmat.  

  Love it when I can use scraps of my designer paper. No waste. Well, I am working with Elaine, my BFF.
She is coming over for help in putting pictures in her 6 x 6 album. I am going to start making an 8 x 8 album.
   Hoping the snow leaves us soon.

1 comment:

  1. The albums look fabulous! I think the expression on Lenny's face was priceless! I have been working on an envelope card too! I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Getting Ready!!

    I have been getting ready for an upcoming craft fair at USM on April 22nd. My sisters and I are excited about doing a spring fair. We di...